Madder root Soap (Limited Edition)
Madder root has been used as a source of natural dye since pre-historic times. Its presence in ancient Egyptian and Indus valley excavations proves that the plant has been used for its medicinal and colourant properties by our ancestors. The Madder root infusion is created in the purest extra virgin olive oil and diluted with other fatty acid rich oils to create a colour gradient.
Perfect for greasy acne prone skin.
- Cocos nucifera oil (coconut oil)
- Sodium hydroxide
- Olea europaea ( olive oil )
- Elaeis guineesis oil ( African palm oil)
- Brassica campestris oleifera oil (canola oil )
- Ricinus communes oil ( castor oil )
- Citric acid
- Let soap air dry between uses
- Don't let it soak in water for extended periods of time
- These items are lovingly hand crafted , don't throw away the small left over pieces, collect them and use with a loofah
- New soaps need resting time to achieve the required hardness and longevity.